The current thrust areas of CAIR are:-
Research and Development in the areas of:
a) Advanced Artificial Intelligence based Information Processing Systems
b) Autonomy and Cognition for Unmanned and Robotic Systems
c) State-of-the-art Net-Centric Tactical C3I Force Multiplier Systems
d) Cyber, Information & Communication Security Systems
CAIR works in the above diverse domains for delivering Force Multiplier solutions to Services to address emerging requirements in Information, AI and Robotics domains of Fifth Generation Warfare.
CAIR is committed to research, development and delivery of systems, solutions and services that fully satisfy customers in the areas of Tactical Communication, Communication Security, Net Centric Warfare, Information Security, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
CAIRs Quality Objectives are:
1) Complete projects within planned time and cost
2) Ensure customer participation throughout the product development
3) Research and Development of relevant technologies
4) Integration of in-house developed technologies for systems development
5) Leverage available technologies, COTS and open source solutions for development of products
6) Nurture competence in large system integration
7) Develop synergic partnership with industry
8) Collaborate with academic institutions and research laboratories
9) Encourage innovation through empowerment of human resources
10) Improve skills and competence of personnel by continual training
11) Provide technical consultancy to customer
CAIR was ISO 9001:2008 certified in 2009 &recertified in the year 2012. CAIR was appraised for CMMI ML 2 in 2014. Recently, CAIR received the ISO 9001:2015 certification.