1. Research & Development of Advanced Electronic Materials, Solid State, Micro, Nano-electronic and Photonic Devices.
2. Research & Development in Quantum Materials and Devices
3. To create Necessary Infrastructure & Test Facilities for R&D and LSP, as applicable.
4. To generate all the necessary documentation.
5. To support upgrades throughout product Life Cycle.
6. To utilise technologies developed by other labs.
7. To develop the Spin-Off technologies.
8. To provide support and work with Govt. Agencies, Academia and Industry.
9. To undertake Life Assessment and Extension activities, wherever required