I4M (IRDE, Industry, Institute Interaction Meet)-2018
IRDE and OSI, Dehradun Chapter has conducted a joint event I4M-2018 at IRDE, Dehradun on 25 Oct. 2018. I4M-2018 was focused to bring out the present capabilities and future plan of IRDE for the development of technologies relevant to Electro-optics where handshake is sought from the industries and institutions. This event provided a platform for the Industries to know the requirements of IRDE and the Academia for focused research. About 50 Industries and more than 320 participants attended the event from IRDE & other DRDO labs, Industries, Institutions and production partners. The main outcomes of the event are
- Industries shown interest to takeup the ToT of the IRDE products.
- ToT of the 02 products Commander’s TI for T-90 and Holographic Sight have been given to BEL-MC and private Industries, respectively.
- It was suggested by Industry a Long term Plan towards EO products should be prepared and translated into research through Industries/ Academia under Make in India.
- IISc. Banglore.
- Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), BANGALORE
- Guru Jambheswar University of Science & Technology, HISAR (HARYANA)
- CSIR- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI), Pilani
- CSIR- National Physics Laboratory (NPL), etc
- Charusat Space Research & Technology Center (CSRTC), Changa
- CSIR-CSIO, Chandigarh
Academia-for R&T Schemes
- IISc. Banglore.
- Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
- Graphic Era University, Dehradun
- Doon University
Sister Labs (DRDO)
- DRDL, Hyderbad
- RCI, Hyderabad
- ARDE, Pune
- NPOL, Cochin
- DEAL, Dehradun
- SSPL, Delhi
- DLRL, Hyderabad
- TBRL, Chandigarh
- CVRDE, Chennai etc.
- Ordnance Factory Board
- BEL- Pune/Banglore/Chennai/Kotdwar/Machilipatnam,
- SEH Hydrabad
- Tata Power SED, Mumbai,
- VEM technologies, Hyderabad etc.
- BenEngg, Bengalore
- Paras Defence, Mumbai