- The RVD kit is designed to detect CW agents in field.
- The kit comprises of six different types specially made tubes with reagents to give color change upon reaction with CW agents.
- This kit meets the requirement of the detection of CW agent up to 10 ppm.
- The kit is used to detect CW agents by sucking the contaminated air from atmosphere with the help of sampling pump provided with the kit.
- The detection of contaminants is based on appearance of color change.
- This kit can detect CW agents: Ammonia, COCI, CNCl, HCN, Nerve agents and HD.
Shelf Life & Storage Conditions:
2 Years. The product can be stored normally at damp free locations at 25c with maximum relative humidity of 50%.
Bulk produced and inducted into the services.