- Please be aware that the CEPTAM does not request any payments except application fee of Rs. 50/- (required along with the Application submission) or any financial information/ Personal details (bank account details, credit card number, Date of Birth, Father’s Name etc. through phone/E-mail) from you at any stage of application and review process. If you are contacted with these requests, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND/ACT ON SUCH E-MAILS. Please inform us immediately at our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No. : 011-23882323 and notify us at once.
- Following candidates will be provisionally allowed for written examination without any scrutiny regarding their eligibility for their qualification, age and other conditions as specified in the advertisement.
- Candidates who have finally submitted their applications ONLINE till closing date and have paid their fee through prescribed mode/exempted from fee.
- Candidates who have applied for Technician 'A' and Admin & Allied cadre posts in prescribed format and their applications are received at CEPTAM by the closing date.
- All Candidates will be required to download their Admit Card from our website.
- Identity(Id) Proof will be mandatory for entering in the Examination Centre.
- Closing Date for CEPTAM-06 advertisement is OVER.
- Post Cards bearing Acknowledgement Number will be dispatched in next 10 days.
- Candidates are advised to keep their SMS Registration Number, Online Application Number for Online application and Acknowledgement Number for Online/Offline applications for further correspondence and for generating Online Admit Card.
- Please read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) section for detailed information, before calling our Helpline number.